Thursday, March 24, 2016

CAMP OMATUA - JASMINE


When I first got there I thought that I  had never been there before but I was wrong. Once I was shown around I finally got to know where I was sleeping. When I had made my bed I had to get my morning tea out of my day dog.  Then we went swimming in the river and we went on the tubes and the kayaks and it was very cool at the start and then it got warmer. When I hopped out I had to carry a tube up the hill to the dining room. Then we had lunch and I had a sandwich, raisins and a peach. Then we started preparing dinner so it could go on the fire and we had to wrap up the potatoes and make the Omatua soup and then we got to make the orange chocolate and the banana boat. I had to make the orange chocolate because I didn’t like the banana boat. Once it was cooked I got to eat the Omatua soup and the orange chocolate but I didn’t  eat the potato because the teacher didn’t end up giving the potatoes out.

Jasmine.JPG

The next day I had to make my car for the drive in movie. I had a very big box so I had the biggest

car out of all of the other people. At the start I didn't know what to do so I got  an adult to help a little bit. Then I had a plan and I got to  work. I start making the shape of a car and then I made windows for it.  After that I made two big holes and handles so I could carry it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment