Monday, September 14, 2015

Animal band reader's theater - term 3 Week 7


The assembly item

On Friday September the 4th our classroom did an assembly item. It was called The Animal Band. It was fun up on stage because I enjoyed performing to an audience. Everyone laughed at Kaedyn because he used lots of expression as a scary robber.  At the end 

Mr G thought we were fabulous. Kady and Mayia were narrators. Teague , Beau and Thomas were readers, and Ruby and Henrietta were the donkeys.  Kalae, Jaden, Declan and I were dogs and Sienna,  Ruby H,  Terenzo and Emma were the cats.  Nathan, Boston, Ella, Max, Jack, Liam, Lachlan,Tayla, Kaedyn were the first, second and third robbers.  Daniel, Bradley and Jerome were the roosters. 





      




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine, I really like your dogie mask you have on and I have been watching your practice and I think you were GLORYUMPTIOUS!! I really wish that I was there but I was busy away in Auckland.
    First Star - is for that putting a picture on you blog so people actually know how you look
    Second Star is for that putting who was who in the Assembly Item
    My wish- is that next time please put enough detail about you were and who was in your animal group

    But I think you did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that you said who was in your play. plus i like that dog thing you are wearing.weldone jessica jokes weldone jas.

    ReplyDelete