Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pets should not be allowed in school - Term 3 Week 4

WALT persuade other students to agree with our opinion.  This is the purpose for my writing.
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for a writing task
  2. I write a variety of sentence lengths with different sentence starters
  3. Give reasons with detail - use specific words
  4. I write most topic and high frequency words correctly.
  5. I use capital letters, fullstops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
  6. Use persuasive language

PETS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL

I believe that pets should not be allowed in school.

Pets will get lost in school, it might take people all day to find it and they will not get their learning done.  I would feel worried and disappointed because the pet might be dead.

The kids might be allergic and if the kids are allergic they won’t get their work done and they will all have to go to the sick bay and everyone will be sick.  When the people are allergic to pets they will start coughing and itching and also your eyes will water.

Pets will rip all the the furniture and they might claw the curtains.
Pets will go toilet in the classrooms.

I therefore believe that pets are not allowed in schools.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment