Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Persuasive writing - term 4 Week 5

WALT persuade other students to agree with our opinion.  This the purpose for my writing.
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for a writing task
  2. I write a variety of sentence lengths with different sentence starters
  3. Give reasons with detail - use specific words
  4. I write most topic and high frequency words correctly.
  5. I use capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
  6. Use persuasive language


CHILDREN SHOULD BE PAID FOR DOING JOBS


In my opinion children should be paid for doing jobs.


Children should be paid for the work they do. Children should also be paid because we do a good job.  If children get jobs done they can get $1 or $5 for doing their jobs like hanging up the washing.     


Children should learn to buy things.  We should learn how much things cost. Furthermore children should know how much change to get back from the shop keeper.  


Children should know how to buy important things.  We should know how to be responsible because we need to know how to use money.


I therefore believe that children should get paid for doing jobs.


4 comments:

  1. wow jasmine this is a really good topic i think that kids should get paid for doing chores but sometimes parents need to save there money to buy food for school lunches unless you don't want lunch well done :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Jasmine because I do jobs around the house so good job. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Jasmine, You did a good job for selecting a different topic.
    * ( star ) ^ ( wish )
    * You persuaded me and now i'm thinking that kids should get payed for doing chores
    * Nice amount of writing
    ^ You have completed your mission

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that kids should be payed for doing chores

    ReplyDelete