Friday, June 10, 2016

P.B.L Enclosure

  Jasmine Bixley
My Creature is a Cheetah.
Some things I needed to consider (think about) about my creature?  My  creature needed friends to play with and a playground, also my cheetah needed food water and a bed.  
Does my pet’s enclosure has these special features for my pet?
My creature’s enclosure  has a wall that slid open and closes.  It has a slide for my cheetah to run through and out the door.  It also has a bed, meat and  water bowls.       
What are you pleased about?
I am pleased that I have worked very hard on my creatures home in the two days I have had because I was away on Monday and Tuesday.
I liked the colourful stones on my cheetahs playground, to go in and out doors.   
What I have found tricky? I found it hard to stick the walls together and also it was hard to make the bed because the glue in the glue gun kept on drying up.   
What I would like to improve? I would like to  improve the walls because they kept on falling down and the tape was sticking on me and it was annoying.  

Jasmine.JPG

2 comments: